La data card Huawei E5330 Mobile WiFi è veloce, sicura e facile da usare.
Con i dispositivi Mobile WiFi di Huawei avrete una rete senza fili personale sempre a disposizione. Con un unico contratto telefonico collegate fino a 10 fra smartphone, tablet, notebook e macchine fotografiche.
Compra Huawei E5330 a Amazon.it
||60 x 92.8 x 14 mm
||UMTS 900/2100 MHz, GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
||Max Download 21,6 Mbps, Max Upload 5,67 Mbps
Huawei E5377 is the latest addition to a budget line of 4G LTE mobile WiFi hotspot devices from Huawei.
Huawei E5377 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot
The device comes in at least two versions:
- Huawei E5377Bs-605 supporting
- LTE: FDD 2600/1800/700 MHz, TDD 2300 MHz
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 2100/900 MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- Huawei E5377s-32 supporting
- LTE: FDD 2600/2100/1800/900/850/800 MHz
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 2100/1900/900/850 MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
Let’s look at some of the key differences of Huawei E5377 Mobile WiFi Hotspot from the previous model Huawei E5372. The differences include:
- support for 5GHz WiFi 802.11n
- smaller depth (57 vs 62 mm)
- smaller weight (82 g including battery vs ~130 g)
What stayed the same:
- support for 10 WiFi clients
- download and upload speeds in both 3G UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA (up to 43.2 Mbps) and 4G LTE (up to 150 Mbps)
- maximum working time of 6 hours
- maximum standby time of 300 hours
The technical improvements in Huawei E5377 are achieved by utilizing a newer chipset. It consumes 12.5% less power allowing the use of smaller and lighter battery (1500 mAh vs 1780 mAh).
A major new feature of Huawei E5377 on usability side is the introduction of Menu-Style LCD UI.
Huawei E5377 4G LTE Mobile WiFi Hotspot Menu-Style LCD UI
The E5377 provides a menu-style LCD UI with support for multiple languages. Press the menu button to display the menus. Use the menu and power buttons to select or confirm an option. You can browse the information on the LCD or configure settings. For example, you can:
- Scan a 2D barcode on the E5377’s LCD to connect your device to the Internet or another 2D barcode to download the Huawei Mobile WiFi app
- Turn on or off the automatic switchover between LTE/3G and Wi-Fi Internet access modes
- Turn on or off the WPS function
- View the three latest text messages
Taking into account the convenience of Menu-Style LCD UI and introduction of 5GHz WiFi 802.11, Huawei E5377 Mobile WiFi Hotspot can easily be recommended as an upgrade for an older generation Huawei E5372 Mobile WiFi Hotspot.
Today we are launching a new mini online store for our US customers: Mobile Hotspot. The store will be offering 3G and 4G mobile hotspots for Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Americas and the USA with flat rate $9.99 two-day shipping.
Mobile hotspot is a wireless router that connects to 4G and 3G mobile / cellular networks and acts as a mobile WiFi hotspot providing simultaneous internet access for a number of WiFi devices at a distance up to 10 m (30 ft).
The store will offer a small selection of best-selling mobile hotspots clearly differentiated by their specs and features (3G 21 Mpbs, 3G 42 Mbps, 4G 150 Mbps, etc).
Huawei E5331 Mobile Hotspot
The first product in stock is Huawei E5331, a best-selling budget 2nd generation 21 Mbps mobile hotspot for high speed 3G access in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and with T-Mobile USA (in the areas with 2100 MHz 3G UMTS coverage).
Huawei E5331 has the following features:
- provides download speeds up to 21 Mbps in compatible 3G UMTS networks
- backwards compatible with all 2G GSM networks
- supports up to 8 simultaneous WiFi clients
- supports SMS message writing / sending / receiving
- offers maximum working time of 5 hours with maximum standby time of 280 hours
- dimensions of 92.8 mm x 60.0 mm x 12.8 mm and weight of 82 g including battery
Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 (MiFi 5792)
MiFi 2 Global 4G LTE Touchscreen Mobile Hotspot with brilliant interactive touchscreen, 11 hour battery and 4G LTE connectivity for up to 10 devices for the best user experience.
Introducing the next generation MiFi device by Novatel Wireless ‒ MiFi 2, the world’s most advanced touchscreen mobile hotspot. Novatel Wireless has again set the design and usability standard for mobile connectivity with this next generation device that quite literally puts freedom at your fingertips.
MiFi 2’s vibrant, feature-rich touchscreen makes it easier than ever to connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to fast 4G LTE Internet. You can check data usage, manage connected devices, change settings, enable MiFi Media Center and more…directly on the touchscreen. With up to 11 hours of battery life and the industry’s most advanced security features, MiFi 2 lets you connect with confidence and power through your day.
- Download speed
- 4G LTE: 100 Mbps
- 3G DC-HSPA+: 42 Mpbs
- 4G LTE: AWS, 700 MHz
- DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- EDGE/GPRS: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Battery life
- Continuous: Up to 11 hours
- Standby: Up to 53 hours
Novatel Wireless MiFi 2 (MiFi 5792) will be available for ordering from Multiplex Systems online stores in the USA and the EU in early June.
Since its announcement in Barcelona last year, Option XYFI has gone through a lot of improvements. Today XYFI has achieved a giant step in introducing the Files & Media sharing and the Media files streaming features on the device.
Current devices in the field can also benefit from these new features by doing a firmware update.
Major improvements in this release 3.0.0 are :
- Files and Media storage over WiFi – in previous firmware versions, files stored on the microSD are only accessible when XYFI is plugged to a PC and through the USB connection, not over WiFi. This new firmware allows Files and Media content accessible over WiFi (upload and download)
- Files and Media storage sharing – not only the files are accessible over the WiFi, they are also shareable amongst XYFI users if the administrator chooses to do so
- Streaming – XYFI users can also stream media content stored on the microSD over WiFi. Media files means video or music files. That means that a streaming server is installed on the XYFI enabling all 8 XYFI users to stream simultaneously either on different files or on the same media file.
Note: The streaming server can handle all popular media files. Please see document attached for the list of compatible media file formats
- The user guide is updated to reflect the Files and Media and Streaming new features
- A network compatibility problem is fixed in the module firmware. This problem was seen in operating the XYFI on some networks
- Optimised support for WISPr
- More stable firmware update when using Windows Internet Explorer