Option, a global leader in wireless connectivity, security and experience, establishes its credentials as an LTE provider with the launch of Beemo, its new, ultrafast, quad-band 4G LTE USB modem.
Beemo brings best-in-class 4G. It sets itself apart through its stylish design, high quality and great performance. It has proven superior heat dissipation and delivers exceptionally fast quad-band (800/900/1800/2600 MHz) connectivity. Beemo comes with an external antenna connector that enables users to improve the signal in areas with low signal strength.
Beemo has Option’s connection manager uCAN Connect 3.0 on board, which reduces the management costs associated with installing separate third-party connection management firmware and provides simple support for different branded skins, languages and settings.
“With Beemo, Option again shows its commitment to bring mobile solutions with a purpose to market,” said Jan Callewaert CEO at Option. “Its ultrafast LTE makes it easy for mobile users to handle high-quality streaming media and bandwidth intensive applications.”
- External Antenna (MIMO) Connector
- USB hinge connector
- Multi-colour status LEDs
- SIM card interface compliant with 3GPP 31.101 and 31.102 supporting 1.8 V and 3 V UICCs
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (1.1 compatible)
- 90,5 × 35,4 × 11,7 mm
- 35 g
- Quad-band (800/900/1800/2600 MHz)
- Download: 100 Mbps (Category 3)
- Upload: 50 Mbps (Category 3)
- 2 × 2 MIMO antenna
- Dual-band (900/2100 MHz)
- Advanced receiver with equalizer
- HSDPA: 42 Mbps (Category 24)
- HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps (Category 6)
- UE Power Class 3
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GSM Power Class 4 (2 W) for 850/900 bands
- GPRS/E-GPRS Multislot Class 12